Fee Payment Information
Methods of Payment:
- Currency must be in United States funds. Foreign currency will not be accepted.
- Checks must be payable in U. S. dollars drawn on U. S. banks and must be made payable to the University of Mississippi. Each check must include the University ID number of the student.
- Two-party checks must be endorsed by a University student or employee. If a two-party check is returned, the endorser who received the funds is liable for the total amount of the check plus the associated charges as assessed by the University.
- ***All checks are electronically deposited the day they are received.
- Credit Card payments may be made online. The University accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There is a 2.95% convenience fee (minimum three dollars) charged to each transaction.
- Payments can also be made online and drafted out of the checking account or savings account of your choice. Enter your bank information when prompted for payment method. There is no charge for this service.
Remit your payment to:
Office of the Bursar
Post Office Box 1848
University, MS 38677
About your payment:
- Payments are due by the 15th of the month.
- Please include the remittance stub or the student’s name and ID number with the payment.